Fri, 16 Apr|
Atma Darshan Yoga Center
Living Your Dharma
Have you ever had the experience of doing or talking about something, and feel yourself light up? Well, those special moments hold the key to connecting with your Dharma, which is the first step towards living it.
Time & Location
16 Apr 2021, 5:00 pm AEST – 18 Apr 2021, 3:00 pm AEST
Atma Darshan Yoga Center, 795 Western Creek Rd, Western Creek TAS 7304, Australia
About the Event
This is a journey to Self, a journey of both 'becoming' and 'unbecoming' to align with your purpose and passion. To begin the process of listening for that quiet inner voice that seems to come from nowhere; that says 'yes' or 'no' or 'do that now'. To stop and ask yourself: 'what do I want more of in my life?' What would that look or feel like? Equally important in this journey is clearing what is getting in the way of your dreams. We all have things that don't feel safe and habitual ways of thinking and patterns of behaviour that take us away from the person we want to be and where we want to be.
Intention Based on the yogic principle of Dharma - living an authentic, evolving life - this retreat provides the space and tools to do some creative ‘naval gazing' to reflect on who and where you are in this life, and who and where you want to be. It’s an opportunity to dream, to ask good questions, and with the help of a range of practical tools, to first visual and then begin to create the circumstances to support your dream life. A take home toolkit of wisdom and practices will support you to:
- Explore your Dharma - what does meaning and joy look like in your life.
- Connect with your inner knowing so you can see and follow the signposts that are there to guide you.
- Develop a clearer understanding of the sub conscious programming that keeps you 'safe' and sabotages your dreams.
- Reconstruct that programming in a way that supports you to set clear intentions that feel achievable and bring your dreams into reality.
Facilitator Mary Girishaa says: "I have been practicing and teaching these tools for many years. I know they work and I am sharing them so you too can create the life you want to live. This might be the first or the next step in creating your life rather than just living according to your circumstances, so if your inner knowing is saying 'yes, I want to do this', listen to it."
This Retreat includes:
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Delicious, vegetarian meals fresh from the garden and cooked with love. Dairy-free and gluten-free diet needs are catered for.
- Daily early morning yoga class including asana, pranayama and meditation.
- Daily Yoga Nidra – a profound yoga relaxation technique.
- Workshops filled with practical wisdom and tools.
- A comprehensive workbook to guide your journey and provide ongoing support when you return home.
- Time for you . . . space to pause, reflect and reconnect with the life you want to live.
Mary Girishaa is a WellBeing Guide and offers transformational programmes helping women to navigate life's shifts and changes more consciously using ancient wisdom & simple life-enhancing tools, so they can reconnect with themselves and their dreams and create a life that brings them joy.
Sangita will be offering her teaching and wisdom on this retreat alongside Girishaa. Sangita is an exceptional teacher who embodies and supports the deeper yogic teachings with the utmost dedication and grace – qualities that are experienced and felt by all who come into contact with her.
Karunamitra is a much loved and widely respected yoga teacher & practitioner who embodies the teachings in her lifestyle and supports others to move more deeply into the yogic way of life through the Atma Darshan Retreat Space.
A $50 deposit will secure your spot.
Earlybird Offer: Add coupon Code Dharma2021 on registration and subtract $15 if you pay in full by 2 April 2021.
Health Care Card Holders may subtract another $20 off the full ticket price.
Both may apply; subtract $35.
Glamping - single
Large and sturdy tent with fold-out bed and mattress or Laurel room.$405.00
Glamping - shared
Our large tent with fold-out bed(s), max. 2 people per tent or Laurel room$390.00
Place your tent/van on our property for access to the bathroom hut and in close proximity to the yoga room and kitchen.$385.00